I am a student of natural life and my fellow eccentric apes.
Forum/Social Media Moderation
Outdoor School Instructor / Graphic designer
Berkeley, CA · 05/13/2005 – Present
Provide professional cycling, hiking and gear repair courses.
Create public facing graphics for the Bay area outdoor school
Senior 3d Artist
San Francisco, CA · 6/15/2018 – 8/1/2018
Prototyped unannounced title assets.
Director of Verification
Mountain View, CA · 1/29/2018 – 6/1/2018
Created 3d environments for self driving Ai cars to navigate
Animated non Ai vehicles within scenes
Created scenarios for the vehicles.
Modeled and animate pedestrians in scene
Delivered 2 scenes based on Open street map data and textured by hand.
Walnut Creek, CA · 01/01/2017 – 05/01/2017
Provided art direction for Dimetime VR training.
Managed external artists in Spain and Minnesota.
Live demo at the Superbowl using HTC vive VR.
Partnered with Fox Sports
Cleanup and implementation of Mocap data in Unity
Crowd creation, Vfx lead, Unity graphics liaison.
Emeryville, CA · 03/01/2009 – 05/25/2015
3d artist: SimCity
• Modeled, textured, rigged, and animated residential, commercial and industrial buildings
• Created all in game foliage
• Graphic design for the majority of in game signage
• Concepted and prototyped new building sets
• Preproduction outsource lead
Emeryville, CA · 05/03/2008 – 03/01/2009
Associate 3d artist: DarkSpore
• Modeled, textured, rigged and animated prop environment objects, character parts, armor and weapons
• Concepted and modeled the final boss masks for each level
• Production outsource liaison
• Pipeline Wiki documentation
The Art Institues of California - San fransisco
Bachelor of Science
San Francisco, CA · 01/01/2005 – 08/24/2008
Major focus on traditional animation principals, Maya modeling and rigging. Minor focus on compositing and film studies.
|2010||Optimist Award, Rotary Club|