- The Bay Area
I am a student of natural life and my fellow eccentric apes.
3d Artist at E.A. MAXIS
03/01/2009 – Present Emeryville, CA
3d artist: SimCity
• Modeled, textured, rigged, and animated residential, commercial and industrial buildings
• Created all in game foliage
• Graphic design for the majority of in game signage
• Concepted and prototyped new building sets
• Preproduction outsource lead
Associate Artist at E.A. Maxis
05/03/2008 – 03/01/2009 Emeryville, CA
Associate 3d artist: DarkSpore
• Modeled, textured, rigged and animated prop environment objects, character parts, armor and weapons
• Concepted and modeled the final boss masks for each level
• Production outsource liaison
• Pipeline Wiki documentation
Shop Tech 2 at REI
05/13/2005 – Present Berkeley, CA
Provide expert level repairs, advice, installation and maintenance on all aspects of bicycle, Snowboard, car rack, camping and general gear repair services.
I also teach professional bike maintenance courses.
Bachelor of Science at The Art Institues of California - San fransisco
01/01/2005 – 08/24/2008 San Francisco, CA
Major focus on traditional animation principals, Maya modeling and rigging. Minor focus on compositing and film studies.
Optimist Award, Rotary Club